Sunday 11 November 2018

Heather & Dennis Wedding Photography in Vancouver, Victoria BC


I’m a Victoria BC based wedding photographer and I’ve been capturing memories and creating art for my couples since 2007. Yeah, my first name is Jon-Mark and it’s kinda weird, I credit my Montreal raised parents for the French flavour! I’ve worked in my hometown of Victoria, throughout Canada, and in 7 countries worldwide from Cuba to Japan to the tiny island of Bali in Indonesia. I’ve shot hundreds of weddings done every which way, and I wholeheartedly believe there are a million ways to do a wedding right; The best way is the way that is authentic to you, your relationships, and your family. There’s nothing I love more than genuine moments with life and energy and laughter! Capturing the joy of the day and making sure you have a blast while we work together are the most important things to me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment